Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a strange story...

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Filming is strictly forbidden from filming on the naturist beach at Cap d'Agde and there are staff who supervise people who display abnormal behaviour.

The beach is also equipped with video surveillance cameras placed at strategic points on the beach to spot any inappropriate movement from more than 400 metres.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Filming is strictly forbidden from filming on the naturist beach at Cap d'Agde and there are staff who supervise people who display abnormal behaviour.

The beach is also equipped with video surveillance cameras placed at strategic points on the beach to spot any inappropriate movement from more than 400 metres.

It does read as strange, but I guess the cameras are placed such that they can spot odd behaviour from a long distance, but not close enough for intrusive shots. Also, presumably, closer cameras on the entry/exit so they could spot the face of someone leaving if dodgy behaviour was picked up from the other cameras. Just a guess (although why you would let your kids got nude these days, I don't quite get).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
<sits back & awaits Ernest's "I've just been arrested on a French nudist beach" thread>

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
yes a strange one, but its been posted in the right place :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here