Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heatwave? Warmwave more like.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
England heatwave warnings extended

For most of the country we have not had temperatures over 30 degrees for any extended period of time in the past couple of weeks. Maybe for an hour or so on two or three days.

Temperatures in the upper 20s is not a frigging HEATWAVE. Pretty warm for the UK, but that's about it.

When we hit the low 30s (90 in old money) for a week, now that's a heatwave.

Let's stop all this exaggeration.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else fancy starting another heatwave thread ? Can't have enough of them on the first page really, can we.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else fancy starting another heatwave thread ? Can't have enough of them on the first page really, can we.

Look, we don't very often have an extended period of warm and sunny weather, so it's not unreasonable to expect a number of different threads on this exciting subject.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

For most of the country we have not had temperatures over 30 degrees for any extended period of time in the past couple of weeks. Maybe for an hour or so on two or three days.

Temperatures in the upper 20s is not a frigging HEATWAVE. Pretty warm for the UK, but that's about it.

How on earth can you get upset about the definition of heatwaves/warmwaves, unbelievable. Take a nice slow walk in the shade.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
If heat is relative then this is a heatwave. Relative of course to the average temperature in the UK.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Coast dweller? It's sweltering inland. I live in Hampton, hottest place in the UK for last few days. Love it, down by the river watching fitties stroll by in their skimps. Super.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am amazed by how much people seem to be impacted by a bit of sun, it is just pleasantly warm surely.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have to apply Aloe vera Carex hand gel to my ballbag and then blow on it for extra fresh. Only way to cool down. Tingles.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Coast dweller? It's sweltering inland. I live in Hampton, hottest place in the UK for last few days. Love it, down by the river watching fitties stroll by in their skimps. Super.

Portslade girls
We're unforgettable images (47).jpgdownload (32).jpgimages (46).jpgimages (45).jpg
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here