Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This heatwave

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
This heatwave can make life much harder for the Ginger haired amongst us who are out in the heat all day. Please spare a thought for them and if you are passing by, just ask if they are okay & if they would like a cold drink? It can make all the difference. Thankyou.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
OK Red Hair Portslade. Will do.

What's your tipple?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This heatwave can make life much harder for the Ginger haired amongst us who are out in the heat all day. Please spare a thought for them and if you are passing by, just ask if they are okay & if they would like a cold drink? It can make all the difference. Thankyou.

Are you okay?

Would you like a cold drink?

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm not ginger but I'm finding it too hot during work hours. Lovely at the weekend though!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Heatwave? Is 29C classed as a heatwave back in Blighty these days? :lolol:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Heatwave? Is 29C classed as a heatwave back in Blighty these days? :lolol:

It reached 119F here the other day (that's 48C, kids). No rails buckled (not that we have any railway lines); no-one was driving around with their windows down, and there were no norks on display at the beach.

Reading NSC can be so alienating at times.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Five days of 80 degrees and it's a heatwave ffs.
Jesus Christ if this country ever experiences a proper heatwave I don't hold out much hope :-(

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't care wot anybody says.I cannot remember the last time we had 3 weeks of continues sunshine & the kids haven't even started their summer holidays yet.

Loving it

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It reached 119F here the other day (that's 48C, kids). No rails buckled (not that we have any railway lines); no-one was driving around with their windows down, and there were no norks on display at the beach.

Reading NSC can be so alienating at times.

Shit - I thought it was bad in NYC @ 34C, sure beats that. At least I can crank up the AC in my apartment, all I could do when I lived in Hove was open the window.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Well I really wish I was back at Shoreham Beach. I actually like living there when the weather is good.
However, I am spending the heatwave somewhere a little cooler; bloody typical!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The Met office consider it a level 3 heat wave, so that's good enough for me. Based on what we're used to wouldn't surprise me if level one started at 20dc

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
It is not only the temp, but the humidity that makes it feel hot. We regularly get into the mid 40s but it is very dry and I love it ( well top 30s anyway ). I hate 30 and humid though

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Hilarious stuff, I read it might reach 32 today and health warnings are being issued - for ****'s sake folks, 32, that almost warm enough to go to the beach!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here