Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have phoned The buses - bad news

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Right I have just phoned B&h buses. They confirmed that the special routes will not run next season at all. Only park and ride. I tried to get more out of the operator and he said the club have refused to pay for them.
So there. They are cancelled.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If we replace them, then good. B&H Buses have too much of an monopoly on this city already, they are always increasing prices and i doubt they were doing the club any favours.

If we dont have an alternitive lined up, i think we are a bit screwed.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
You phoned the bus company...from Australia?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Or are you the Oz which has scarecrows & witches & Munchkins & farmer girls with small dogs & ruby slippers?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Right I have just phoned B&h buses. They confirmed that the special routes will not run next season at all. Only park and ride. I tried to get more out of the operator and he said the club have refused to pay for them.
So there. They are cancelled.

At this stage it is only 'not good news' for B&H Buses. Shall we wait and see, eh?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You phoned the bus company...from Australia?

Oz and his mate

robert_fosters_bradNdan_main_530.jpg

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Sorry to bother to phone up and get some confirmation about what is actually happening and then posting a new thread with this information so that people don't have to sift through the previous thread where people are still banging on about its only for the friendly matches that the buses will not run.
This thread clarifies the situation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Am I correct in thinking that some of the special routes were also supplemented by other bus operators and not only B&H running them on their own ? I think Lord Bracknell will have the definitive answer.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Why another thread?
I think because the last one turned into the usual binfest with people slagging or supporting, and bitching or moaning about the bitching. Hopefully this one can deal just with the facts - although reading some of the posts I'm not too hopeful.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry to bother to phone up and get some confirmation about what is actually happening and then posting a new thread with this information so that people don't have to sift through the previous thread where people are still banging on about its only for the friendly matches that the buses will not run.
This thread clarifies the situation.

Indeed - and thank you. Nice to hear at least what the bus company have to say even if the club don't seem too sure yet what is happening.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Message I just received form Customer Services:

I’ve asked our Transport Manager if he can shed some light on it and he has told me:

“There are to be some improved changes to our transport plans for the coming season. Once the new travel plans has been agreed between the club and its service partners, information will be released to all supporters.”

Kind regards

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
As they are about exactly the same subject I would image they will be merged anyway
Possibly, but until then this is quite good - facts on one thread, binfest on another. Although I'm currently just adding to the 'noise' so I'll stop now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Message I just received form Customer Services:

I’ve asked our Transport Manager if he can shed some light on it and he has told me:

“There are to be some improved changes to our transport plans for the coming season. Once the new travel plans has been agreed between the club and its service partners, information will be released to all supporters.”

Kind regards

Hmmm....so 3 weeks before the first game, the transport plans have not been agreed on yet.

Glad I'm walking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here