Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

County Championship Division One, Sussex v Middlesex at Hove, Jul 17-20, 2013

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Sussex team
CD Nash, LWP Wells, MH Yardy, EC Joyce*, RJ Hamilton-Brown, LJ Wright, BC Brown†, CJ Jordan, SJ Magoffin, JE Anyon, MS Panesar

Middlesex team
SD Robson, DJ Malan, JL Denly, AC Voges, NJ Dexter*, JA Simpson†, GK Berg, OP Rayner, TJ Murtagh, GS Sandhu, CD Collymore

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That's a strong team we've put out. Lot's of form players (in this format) in there. Jon Howick has said it's a green wicket, so we need to win the toss and bowl.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
They have put us in! I thought last night's wicket had a little more pace an bounce than normal, I'm assuming Middx think the four day wicket will be the same and they can roll us over quite quickly.

I think they are right.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They have put us in! I thought last night's wicket had a little more pace an bounce than normal, I'm assuming Middx think the four day wicket will be the same and they can roll us over quite quickly.

I think they are right.

As I said above, Jon howick has reported the wicket to be pretty green, so a good wicket to take first bowl on. We need some careful batting in the first session.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As I said above, Jon howick has reported the wicket to be pretty green, so a good wicket to take first bowl on. We need some careful batting in the first session.

Middlesex will have to bat carefully at the end of the first session, too.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Does anyone know what time tea is & if you can still get in for free afterwards? I'd like to take advantage of the late start and catch a couple of hours when I finish work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here