Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angry and Confused

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
After the sensational revelations last night that Wayne Rooney is currently 'angry and confused', what things in your life have left you in this situation?

For me:

Driving round the magic roundabout in Swindon

When my work colleague Dimple broke wind at her desk late last year

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm feeling your pain with regards to Dimple - I used to work with an absolute rotter of a woman many years ago. She used to think it was acceptable to burp loudly when drinking her orange juice whilst sitting next to me.

But "angry and confused". This is a regular emotion I have a customer of Southern Trains. Usually when they give another shìt excuse for their appalling service, you are angry because you are paying through the nose for this level of service and confused as to why their excuse in any way excuses the delay this time.

A shortage of drivers - Erm, there is unemployment in this country isn't there?
The train broke down - What again? How about you service them from time to time then.
We are behind a slow running train - again, how is that acceptable?
"Sorry, for the crowding on board, we only have 4 carriages this evening". Yes, we know that bit. But WHY? It is fücking rush hour, you utter dicks.
etc

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I should also add having to spend 40p to spend a penny at many of the railway stations of the UK, particularly when you have no spare change and you are desperate.

:angry:???

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I'm feeling your pain with regards to Dimple - I used to work with an absolute rotter of a woman many years ago. She used to think it was acceptable to burp loudly when drinking her orange juice whilst sitting next to me.

But "angry and confused". This is a regular emotion I have a customer of Southern Trains. Usually when they give another shìt excuse for their appalling service, you are angry because you are paying through the nose for this level of service and confused as to why their excuse in any way excuses the delay this time.

The train broke down - What again? How about you service them from time to time then.
"Sorry, for the crowding on board, we only have 4 carriages this evening". Yes, we know that bit. But WHY? It is fücking rush hour, you utter dicks.
etc
All of those. If you are able to commute by car then PLEASE do so. Those of us who have to use the railways will be extremely grateful.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
My computer.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

etc

If you knew the reasons behind things, the confusing bit goes away !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here