Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicksen so hungry to improve [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Chicksen so hungry to improve[/h] 9:00am Wednesday 17th July 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2543405.jpg
Adam Chicksen training with Albion in Spain yesterday. Picture by Paul Hazlewood
Adam*Chicksen wishes Wayne Bridge was still at Albion – so that he could be his pupil.
The Seagulls have signed left-back Chicksen, 21, from MK Dons in a three-year deal for an undisclosed compensation fee after Bridge joined Reading in the wake of a successful season on loan to Albion from Manchester City.
Chicksen told The Argus: “He is obviously a really good player. I would loved to have picked his brains if he was still here, to analyse and ask questions to learn off him.
“I have always followed players like Wayne Bridge and Ashley Cole. I like the way they play. They are a similar frame to me and similar style so I’ve always wanted to try to take some qualities off them.
“It’s a shame he didn’t stay on but I’ll play my own game and push on from there.”
Chicksen is expected to make his debut in Spain tonight against La Liga side Getafe.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He certainly looks the part, and he is quick too......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here