Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dead Dogs

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I always think when people do things to animals like this it's just the pre-stage to when they do it to another person. These sort if things should be investigated more and not given up on which is what normally seems to happen. The 'travellers' as you so kindly put it are probably responsible mind, worst thing in brighton at the moment is everyone wants to enjoy the outdoors and parks ect but lots are being ruined by these scum.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Talking of being cut in half, I read that a French 15 year old girl on holiday was paddling in a few feet of water in Reunion yesterday before being bitten in half by a tiger shark. :sick:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
People who treat dogs in such an appalling way should be sentenced to a slow and painful death. Complete and utter scumbags. God how I detest cruelty to animals and children.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
a horrible nasty thought just rolled through my head
could this be dog fighting????

albionite

May 20, 2009
Talking of being cut in half, I read that a French 15 year old girl on holiday was paddling in a few feet of water in Reunion yesterday before being bitten in half by a tiger shark. :sick:

Had to google that didn't think there was tiger sharks in the med, I see Reunion is in Indian Ocean.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
a horrible nasty thought just rolled through my head
could this be dog fighting????
It's been happening up here in Farnham ,dog's stolen by The do as you likeys and put in with fighting dogs for training according to our local rag a couple of weeks back.

People who treat dogs in such an appalling way should be sentenced to a slow and painful death. Complete and utter scumbags. God how I detest cruelty to animals and children.

I think you have just sentenced the population of the Korean peninsula to death.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think you have just sentenced the population of the Korean peninsula to death.

That's fine by my for the reasons I stated.

That's fine by my for the reasons I stated.

So it's fine to kill 10's of millions of children because their parents fed them a particular meat? OK cool. Can the Indians condemn your kids to death then for having an Amex beef pie? Luckily I prefer the chicken and mushroom ones.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's cruelty that I abhor, as I am sure you appreciate. I accept that eating animals will always be a way of life.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

She was snorkelling in an unsupervised area where bathing is forbidden due to high shark numbers, officials said.

Oct 25, 2003
i literally can't get my head around the thought process of someone who is deliberately cruel to animals

it completely perplexes me, and as someone mentioned above, it's an indicator that they're a complete nutcase

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
i literally can't get my head around the thought process of someone who is deliberately cruel to animals

it completely perplexes me, and as someone mentioned above, it's an indicator that they're a complete nutcase

Exactly.

The vast majority of animals kept as pets are totally and utterly defenceless, by comparison to a human.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So you are pro the humane killing of dogs for human consumption then?

Not pro but if it is culturally acceptable to kill a dog, it should at least be done humanely. I doubt the scumbags who killed the 4 dogs in Portslade had an ounce of humanity or decency amongst them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here