Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Rooney - enough already

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fed up with this non story. Just tell us if he moves, eh? I'm fed up with hearing some of the more well respected managers in the game courting the jug eared money grabbing chav.

One thing I will say is that Rooney is apparently "angry and confused" at Man Utd. You what? Have they stopped paying this overrated ****'s £200k a week wages, or have they simply dared to drop him because of the piffling matter of RVP being five times better?

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
From what i've seen his performances have dwindled for the last few very rarely performs for england if he was top of his game i'm sure none of this would be in he papers

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
From what i've seen his performances have dwindled for the last few very rarely performs for england if he was top of his game i'm sure none of this would be in he papers

I'm not sure he did that much for United last season, really. He is playing deeper for them though, with his Dutch friend up top.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fed up with this non story. Just tell us if he moves, eh? I'm fed up with hearing some of the more well respected managers in the game courting the jug eared money grabbing chav.

One thing I will say is that Rooney is apparently "angry and confused" at Man Utd. You what? Have they stopped paying this overrated ****'s £200k a week wages, or have they simply dared to drop him because of the piffling matter of RVP being five times better?

Isn't it as much as £250K a week? A completely overrated player in my view and he certainly has no where near RVP's ability.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I think its funny....

2011 ''I want to leave, the club is not ambitious enough and needs to sign better players"

2013 "What RVP? I didn't mean that good, I still want to get in the team"

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He should put up and shut up. If he's as good as he thinks he is then he should go and make himself undropable.

Not a very endearing character. Everything that makes me go off football.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

Totally agree. My first reaction on seeing the story break the other day on Sky was "well, I would play RvP ahead of him." Wish he would either shut up, put up, or move.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think its funny....

2011 ''I want to leave, the club is not ambitious enough and needs to sign better players"

Very good point.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
At least Arsenal have been given a break.

Trying to remember a summer where the big transfer saga didn't involve one of their players in a 'will he/won't he go' epic (he always did go)...

My outside tip this season though, Arsenal. The three top clubs all have new managers, could take a while to settle down, decent signings on the way. Price has come in but can still get them at 11s, ew 1/3 top 2 places.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think its funny....

Quality analysis :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope he goes abroad. Will do his game the world of good, and that can only benefit England

His agent was trying to drum up some interest with Bayern until a Bayern board member asked very publicly what exactly he would bring to their team. "The Big Man is back in town" - what a ****.

Cast your mind back 10 years, I remember the 17 year old Rooney. Unplayable, unstoppable. It took your breath away seeing him destroy teams on his own. I still remember exactly where I was when I watched him pull on an England shirt and scare the crap out of an experienced and half decent Turkish side. Where did that bloke go?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cast your mind back 10 years, I remember the 17 year old Rooney. Unplayable, unstoppable. It took your breath away seeing him destroy teams on his own. I still remember exactly where I was when I watched him pull on an England shirt and scare the crap out of an experienced and half decent Turkish side. Where did that bloke go?

McDonalds

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

By the sound of it, up his own arse :nono:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm just curious as to when Rooney being 'angry and confused' became news, surely even 'earth is round' would be more a surprising story.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here