Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assistant Manager

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Oscar it would now seem is set to be our new manager after today's events. The club have advertised (bizarrely ) for his assistant,any suggestions ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Let's see. He needs to know the English set up, be able to lift players moral, someone they can respect. An ex player not afraid to give orders and lead. Surely there is some one who fits this profile......................It's on the tip of my tongue..................Charlie............ no can't think.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Let's see. He needs to know the English set up, be able to lift players moral, someone they can respect. An ex player not afraid to give orders and lead. Surely there is some one who fits this profile......................It's on the tip of my tongue..................Charlie............ no can't think.
Not an ex-player yet, but Spanish speaking with similar letters in the name - perhaps Caldi

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Not an ex-player yet, but Spanish speaking with similar letters in the name - perhaps Caldi

I think he is still to useful as a player. Could be Player ass. Manager. Has he got any badges?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Head coach is the manager, Steve Clarke is head coach at WBA and Kenny Jackett is head coach at Millwall

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Head coach is the manager, Steve Clarke is head coach at WBA and Kenny Jackett is head coach at Millwall

Kenny Jackett is at Wolves, under the job title 'Head Coach'.

But yes, your point still stands. Head coach and manager are often interchangable terms.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
At the risk of sounding like a pendant, wouldn't it be assistant coach? :shrug:

What sort of a pendant are you? A single stone of some sort hanging on a leather thong? Something more fancy on a gold chain?

Something from the Argos catalogue, or from a high class jewellers?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Nathan Jones. Doing well at Charlton. Ambitious, bright, fit, very hard-working, Brighton connections, Spanish-speaking.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Oscar it would now seem is set to be our new manager after today's events. The club have advertised (bizarrely ) for his assistant,any suggestions ?

Gerry Armstrong.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

This is Brighton...... Any how, something I've always been curious about. Have you ever been approached by a lady, who actually says to you. " Love you long-time 10 dollar?" Or is this just in the Movies?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here