Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I love OG. He's got a gut on 'im.

Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 16.14.11.png

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Could someone please put them up on this site as well, as i click on each picture and doesnt work, and normally could click on the photo and would give a write up on each picture and could enlarge each so could see it closer. im still not that impressed with the brighton website, i think its still not easy to use

Jimmy Grimble

I have been trying to work out who he reminds me of... it's Neil (Brent's boss) from The Office.

... and relax.

:lolol:

Leo appears to be wearing ANKLE socks in one of those pictures. A RARITY for footballers if I ever saw one.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Kaz's legs are absurd. He's like a black Chris Hoy.
I love every picture of him, he looks like a beast about to tear the defence a new 'exit point'...... I hope OG gets all that raw talent into his performances this year.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Could someone please put them up on this site as well, as i click on each picture and doesnt work, and normally could click on the photo and would give a write up on each picture and could enlarge each so could see it closer. im still not that impressed with the brighton website, i think its still not easy to use

/\ What he said /\

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Two pics of Barnes,.... both showing the defender getting to the ball first,....... :shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here