Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H Bus Route or parking season ticket lift share style

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Can anyone give any information on the H Bus route for next season? I cant seem to find any details at all. The buses website just says that it is changing and details will be posted soon.

Am looking to find out running times to and from the ground. How frequent are they after the games?

Am also looking into the possibility of buying a season ticket for parking and would be travelling from Hangleton with my son. So if anyone else is thinking the same and there is 1 or two of you it would cut the cost nicely to share!!?

Can anyone give any information on the H Bus route for next season? I cant seem to find any details at all. The buses website just says that it is changing and details will be posted soon.

Am looking to find out running times to and from the ground. How frequent are they after the games?

Am also looking into the possibility of buying a season ticket for parking and would be travelling from Hangleton with my son. So if anyone else is thinking the same and there is 1 or two of you it would cut the cost nicely to share!!?

YOU CAN PARK OUTSIDE MY HOUSE FOR A FEE! UNSURE WHAT YOU MEAN A SEASON TICKET FOR PARKING?:mad:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
YOU CAN PARK OUTSIDE MY HOUSE FOR A FEE! UNSURE WHAT YOU MEAN A SEASON TICKET FOR PARKING?:mad:

The season ticket for a season long parking in either the bridge or uni sites. £270 but if I can get another father and son combo in my car then it will only cost me £135. Bargain!

How far from the ground are you? What's the fee?

The season ticket for a season long parking in either the bridge or uni sites. £270 but if I can get another father and son combo in my car then it will only cost me £135. Bargain!

How far from the ground are you? What's the fee?

Sorry getting confused i thought you were looking for parking in hangleton:wrong: The h bus seems to work pretty well also the s bus picks up and drops off at the grenadier always home quickly after games,save the £135 and get the bus:thumbsup:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Sorry getting confused i thought you were looking for parking in hangleton:wrong: The h bus seems to work pretty well also the s bus picks up and drops off at the grenadier always home quickly after games,save the £135 and get the bus:thumbsup:

Thanks for that.............. After the game if you cant get on the first H or S bus. How long do you have to wait for another? I am hoping you dont have to wait for it to return from the first Grenadier run?

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
my buddy has a parking season ticket which he would be interested in sharing with you - he lives near Hangleton

he does always leave very promptly at the end of the match to avoid the crush exiting the car park

if you are interested pm me and i will let you have his phone number

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here