Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mumford tickets...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is it really worth all that money to watch a band play the same song 15-18 times? It's a good song, just a shame they haven't bothered to write more than one.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stay off our wickets!!!!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm only assuming people might not be able to go and are desperate to sell them. happily make people an offer. they have completely over charged people in the first place, so was going to make someone an offer if they needed to get rid that was all.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
1000s of far better bands out there, better venues, cheaper. Ask Resident who you should have a listen to who have a similar sound to M&Cnts, they might even be playing soon.

But good luck.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
I said the same thing before Glasto...totally over rated band with one song! I was sooo wrong. Best act of Glasto 2013 by a country mile

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I said the same thing before Glasto...totally over rated band with one song! I was sooo wrong. Best act of Glasto 2013 by a country mile

I thought they were a bit 'samey'....not the big finish Glasto normally delivers, especially with the sun out.

Alt-j were my highlight, as were I am Kloot.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
I think it was more of a moment thing - lost my group and ended up guzzling whiskey whilst watching mumford with some new found friends! Alt J were superb also, did you see Portis Head just after?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
They make my ears bleed

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think it was more of a moment thing - lost my group and ended up guzzling whiskey whilst watching Bumford with some new found friends! Alt J were superb also, did you see Portis Head just after?

:thumbsup:

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Each to their own but I would rather hack off my own member with a rusty pen knife than go to watch M&S... oh no, already did that when invited to see Mika at Concorde II.

Brilliantly described by Charlie Brooker as the Trust Fund Wurzels.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Each to their own but I would rather hack off my own member with a rusty pen knife than go to watch M&S... oh no, already did that when invited to see Mika at Concorde II.

Brilliantly described by Charlie Brooker as the Trust Fund Wurzels.

Have also heard them renamed "the Banjo B@stards" by someone too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here