Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Topless

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Young and old, pert or like a cows udders....nothing is sacred in the sunshine.

So what's the etiquette? Where are you supposed to look? How are you supposed to look for your friends/family without looking like, or indeed having, a cheeky perve?

There I was sat at beach chatting with Paula from Portslade and she had her tits out, didn't know what to do with myself. Paula was chatting like she was dressed, Mrs Red Star to my side meant firm eye contact was the only option but did Paula want me to look? Have I actually offended her whilst keeping Mrs Red Star happy? Mrs Red Star (the perve) said they were fake so I can only assume, in hindsight, that young Paula was proud of them.

It's a dilemma.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If she's got them out, and is engaging in conversation, rather than trying to keep herself to herself, then she wanted you to look. Look mind, rather than leer.

But, the presence of your missus, means you were absolutely right not to. Could only have ended in tears. Probably yours.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
You should of just grabbed them and said " are they real " that would of broken the ice. The wife and Paula would of been in utter shock and you'd probably of got away with it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Young and old, pert or like a cows udders....nothing is sacred in the sunshine.

So what's the etiquette? Where are you supposed to look? How are you supposed to look for your friends/family without looking like, or indeed having, a cheeky perve?

There I was sat at beach chatting with Paula from Portslade and she had her tits out, didn't know what to do with myself. Paula was chatting like she was dressed, Mrs Red Star to my side meant firm eye contact was the only option but did Paula want me to look? Have I actually offended her whilst keeping Mrs Red Star happy? Mrs Red Star (the perve) said they were fake so I can only assume, in hindsight, that young Paula was proud of them.

It's a dilemma.

The fact that they're false meant she wanted you to look; why spend a few grand just to hide them once the sun comes out?*

*Unless there was a medical reason for the implants, which makes this post even more unncessary.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why the hell did you take your missus to the the beach?
Boooooooooooobies!!!!

Maybe his Mrs took him, so she could ogle the fit blokes wearing Budgie Smugglers. :blush:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Massive fan of this type of sun bathing and think more women should do so. obviously this all depends on the woman that is doing so but to be honest tits are tits unless there by your knees then they should be strapped up and put away. otherwise go ahead and get em out

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I hate it when women with fake tits say you can feel them if you like when they have had work done.

After all, I mean what are you expected to do and for how long?....

If you just have a quick touch or prod I feel like its being rude but if you cup them and move them around is that going too far?

And if the missus is around its even worse!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They just don't work! My missus knows I'm having a peek even if I have glasses so dark Stevie Wonder would be proud.

If the missus can tell it probably means you need baggy shorts as well then.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My other half used to catch me staring at tits the whole time, she just said "If a bloke can't stare at some tits what's the world coming to?" I loved that woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here