Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harley on the way out?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Argus today reports that it is a 25-man squad that has gone to Spain, including Bridcutt and CMS. Hoskins did not travel, on medical advice, as he continues his rehabilitation.

Harley has also not travelled, with Naylor saying his "days appear to be numbered".

Seven of last season's development squad are in the party: Solly March, JFC, Barker, Maksimenko, Brennan Dickenson, Rohan Ince and Courtney Richards.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Agdestein couldn't have made a good impression then! I guess someone wants to sign Harley this week.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Toby seems to have missed his chance, and others appear to have jumped him in the DS squad striker queue

D

Deleted member 2719

I heard that Harley was sort after by a top netball side a spokesman said 'he has fantastic ball control and as netball is a non contact sport he should feel much more comfortable and he may even make the first team. We hope to put him through vigorous workouts with weights so if the wind does get up during a game it won't blow him over'.

D

Deleted member 18477

Toby seems to have missed his chance, and others appear to have jumped him in the DS squad striker queue

Is he crap in training and development matches? I actually thought he was alrite based on his limited first team appearances!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Harley is such a waste of reasonable talent. If he could sort his laziness and general manner out he could have been a quality player, would imagine he is out for a low fee or a free to clear up his wages

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does Barker look like he'll make it then?

I haven't seen a lot of him to be fair, but the Albion have a dreadful record of developing decent strikers through the youth programme, and I'm not convinced- on little evidence I admit- that Barker will score goals at any decent level.

Someone must have watched him for a while- is there hope for him to develop into a worthwhile prospect?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Back to Bristol City on a free

If they sell Adomah for decent money I think we will be looking for a small fee if the Robins want Harley as a replacement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does Barker look like he'll make it then?

I haven't seen a lot of him to be fair, but the Albion have a dreadful record of developing decent strikers through the youth programme, and I'm not convinced- on little evidence I admit- that Barker will score goals at any decent level.

Someone must have watched him for a while- is there hope for him to develop into a worthwhile prospect?
In his brief cameos it seemed like Barkers raison d'etre was to chance down Ulloa's flick-ons.

I doubt that understanding happens over night, hence him not looking up to speed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Toby was never good enough for the first team, not sure why so many people on here believe that he is.

March, Dickenson and Richards all have the potential to push for the bench and first team starts next season.

JFC for me still has a little bit of work to do if he is going to make the first team again this season, but the chance is certainly there for him, Good player but not great as many on here make out.

Eastbourne Stripes

Smith must score
Jun 8, 2009
Eastbourne
Agestin is awful imho, surely the fact that he was sent back from a non league club whilst on loan tell us all we need to know. Out of the development strikers dosnt Dickenson deserve a chance? at least he has scored goals in the football leauge.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the best attacking prospect in the DS is Dickenson do not regard either Barker or Adgestein very highly and doubt they will make it at Championship level but then I am not the manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here