Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey fan puts shirt in wall of Southampton new training ground

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's been done 100 times before hasn't it? Only normally the people involved are not stupid enough to risk their jobs by putting it on YouTube.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I can think of better ways to spend £40. How superstitious do you have to be to think that has any effect on anything?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's been done 100 times before hasn't it? Only normally the people involved are not stupid enough to risk their jobs by putting it on YouTube.

I've never seen anything like that before?! Inside the wall = well funny to be fair. Should've waited a few months until building's finished to release video tho assuming they didn't...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've never seen anything like that before?! Inside the wall = well funny to be fair. Should've waited a few months until building's finished to release video tho assuming they didn't...

I've never seen a video, but these stories come up with every single stadium that is ever built. There is supposedly a Newcastle shirt in the foundations of the Stadium of light, and there was even a thread on the BBS claiming that one of theirs had planted something during the Amex build.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've never seen a video, but these stories come up with every single stadium that is ever built. There is supposedly a Newcastle shirt in the foundations of the Stadium of light, and there was even a thread on the BBS claiming that one of theirs had planted something during the Amex build.

Ah never heard of this one! No chance there's anything palarse in the Theatre of Flair!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

I know for a fact that there is all sorts within the concrete of the Amex. Penis drawings etc. and there were many Palace fans working on the build, so wouldn't be surprised if there was something palarse there somewhere.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Didn't Birmingham fan ( or WBA?) write blues in brickwork when molineux had the main stand redeveloped

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's all rubbish, isn't it?

I guarantee that if Palace ever get round to redeveloping Castle Greyskull, someone will pipe up on here claiming to have hand carved an image of Alan Mullery into the concrete foundations.

Happens every time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I know for a fact that there is all sorts within the concrete of the Amex. Penis drawings etc. and there were many Palace fans working on the build, so wouldn't be surprised if there was something palarse there somewhere.

Didn't Natterjack make them wear hi viz vests with "I am a ****" written on the back ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here