Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feral Disposable BBQ's..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I once cooked on one of these things, unless you want your food coated in hydrocarbons forgot it. And the bloody things stink, ban em...

Rant over...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I once cooked on one of these things, unless you want your food coated in hydrocarbons forgot it. And the bloody things stink, ban em...

Rant over...

You don't do Bar B Qs to often then?

Let the lighter fuel burn off before you start cooking?

This is the correct answer :thumbsup:

Do you know what feral actually means?

I did wonder where he meant the word to fit in??

You should see the parks and beaches on a monday morning after a decent weekend. Unbelievable !!!

Exactly!!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Opening this thread, I had high hopes that I would soon be reading about guerilla style attacks from roaming packs of disposable bbq's.

Imagine my disappointment when I read the first post. I may never truly recover.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Opening this thread, I had high hopes that I would soon be reading about guerilla style attacks from roaming packs of disposable bbq's.

Imagine my disappointment when I read the first post. I may never truly recover.

Indeed, in a monty python-esque style: Roaming packs of feral disposable BBQs have been found attacking cats and even small children in the area of Littlehampton this morning...

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Indeed, in a monty python-esque style: Roaming packs of feral disposable BBQs have been found attacking cats and even small children in the area of Littlehampton this morning...

They'd need to be taken (put?) out quickly, for fear of them turning into serial grillers.

*gets coat*

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
feral-cat-.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here