Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Albion merchandise do you own and love?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I only have a shirt and scarf at present.
With a birthday coming up I need inspiration for the family to buy me some more Albion merchandise.What do you own and love?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I have my away shirt, a seagulls t-shirt, a custom made t-shirt, many programmes from the last 30 years, a squad photo from 1985 ( CC as manager ), a car sticker, a pin badge, a baseball hat and zillions of memories :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Far too much , shirts, programmes , pictures, postcards , books , DVDs/Videos , programmes etc - even the bloody gnomes and cuddly toys!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I am now at about the 200 mark on shirts, they're the items I love. I have a few photos taken with players I've sponsored over the years and a variety of other bits and pieces, hats, scarves, pennants, etc but they are really just incidental bits of stuff accumulated.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I am now at about the 200 mark on shirts, they're the items I love. I have a few photos taken with players I've sponsored over the years and a variety of other bits and pieces, hats, scarves, pennants, etc but they are really just incidental bits of stuff accumulated.

200, that is amazing. Where do you keep them?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

200 :eek:

Puts me to shame :(

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
the patch of grass from Charlton where lualua took his free kick from this season :)no Idea how I got it though :lolol:
also about 8 shirts, programmes, scarf and other useless stuff

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
200, that is amazing. Where do you keep them?

They're mostly all folded and sealed in clear plastic bags, labeled and then stored in those large plastic storage boxes, which all stack up neatly in the spare room. Then again, I do have another 200 odd shirts that are not Brighton, so I need to store them as neat as possible. I'm planning on having a bank of floor-to-ceiling shelves built in my office so I can stack them there.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've got a programme from the Newcastle promotion game signed by the Albion players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here