Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hot SWEATY Nights.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Due to the Weather alas.

Any remedies for a decent nights sleep ?

Sleeping Commando, an icepack under the pillow, a fan ( noisy *******s ), a cold shower before bed, some other remedy ?

Energy levels at 1 today and next weekend is going to be like a sweatshop in New Delhi.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Due to the Weather alas.

Any remedies for a decent nights sleep ?

Sleeping Commando, an icepack under the pillow, a fan ( noisy *******s ), a cold shower before bed, some other remedy ?

Energy levels at 1 today and next weekend is going to be like a sweatshop in New Delhi.

It probably helps if you don't have a hot Labrador laying beside you, keeping you company.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It probably helps if you don't have a hot Labrador laying beside you, keeping you company.

Lol. Golden to get the facts right and he lyes on the floor now as it is too hot on the bed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I have a large fan wafting across me. Any sound is drowned out by the seagulls.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I can't sleep at night, tossing and turning in the nude. I'm sat here in just my Y- fronts and sweating buckets

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't sleep at night, tossing and turning in the nude. I'm sat here in just my Y- fronts and sweating buc.kets

I have often posted on NSC recently, stark bollock naked.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's not the heat that's the problem for me, it's the neighbours who play music until the early hours and then chickens crowing nearby when it starts to get light at 4.30am.

I love the hot weather. I hope it lasts for weeks but the windows have to stay open and there are some selfish people near me affecting my quality sleep. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here