Women's Euros

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes I am at fever pitch with anticipation

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Russia also lost their first match and are the lowest ranked team in the competition. Going with my admittedly not extensive knowledge of women's football, I'll go for England to win by 2 clear goals.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And the co-commentator adds as about as much value as Andy Townsend himself does.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Crickey, I know we live in a patriarchal society, but do we really need to give women their own currency?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cheers for the heads up Simster, unfortunately I am having my ears permed so am unable to watch.
You're welcome.

I myself am hastily trying to arrange a MEETING here at work for right now, but sadly nobody seems available. So I'm stuck watching this shìt. :(

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
So, good people of NSC.

If this England women's team played in men's football what level would they reach? Would they win the Ryman League for instance?

Ha ha. They wouldn't win Lewes Sunday League div 6! Awful standard. Unless you were related to one of the players, why on earth would anyone pay to watch that s***?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
they should all stop and do some gardening on the pitch, while others go and make some tea and sandwhiches.......football for girls...RAHAHAHAhahahaa........its some sort of joke, it has to be.

it is a testosterone sport......fact. Men don't go around buying knitting magazines - an eostrogen sport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here