Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Ake to turn down Vitesse and play in England

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think Soulman alluded that we were interested in him, or AN Other young Chelsea player but I think the only one he specifically mentioned was Ake.

Dec 29, 2011
Why would we want to train up another clubs player, at the expense of our players? We have Upson, Greer, El Abd, Dunk, Ince and Maximenko who can play at centre back, we don't need another one.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why would we want to train up another clubs player, at the expense of our players? We have Upson, Greer, El Abd, Dunk, Ince and Maximenko who can play at centre back, we don't need another one.

He is more of an holding midfielder ala Bridcutt. I'd say Ake is more likely to be ahead of Dunk, Ince, Maxi at least.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He's better than Chalobah but very similar player. More a replacement for Hammond. Surely better (like Chalobah) to start at a top 6-8 Champ side every single game than to start 10 and come off bench for 10 at somewhere like Fulham.

A London / South East top 6-8 team in Champ sounds ideal to me and now Watford are up..........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's better than Chalobah but very similar player. More a replacement for Hammond. Surely better (like Chalobah) to start at a top 6-8 Champ side every single game than to start 10 and come off bench for 10 at somewhere like Fulham.

A London / South East top 6-8 team in Champ sounds ideal to me and now Watford are up..........

Erm. When did Watford go up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here