Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal keeper required for woodingdean youth fc under 12's

Woodingdean FC

Jul 12, 2013
We have just moved from the mid sussex league after coming runners up to crawley United but in the same season we won the league cup beating crawley 4-2. as we haven't been in the sussex sunday youth league before the highest division the league would put us is division 2 out of all 4 divisions.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We have just moved from the mid sussex league after coming runners up to crawley United but in the same season we won the league cup beating crawley 4-2. as we haven't been in the sussex sunday youth league before the highest division the league would put us is division 2 out of all 4 divisions.

Crawley have come down aswell although they've joined Three Bridges now...Should be a good competive league next season!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One needed for u12's Westfield Nr Hastings playing in the Rother League. All players are welcome.

Woodingdean FC

Jul 12, 2013
Goal keeper required under 12's for woodingdean youth fc

Woodingdean Youth FC Under 12's are looking to add a new goal keeper to our squad if you are interested can you contact Darren Barker Manager ASAP on 07796000500 or email dazlerb@yahoo.co.uk

We have just moved from the mid sussex league division 1 after coming runners up to crawley United but in the same season we won the league cup beating crawley 4-2. as we haven't been in the sussex sunday youth league before the highest division the league would put us is division 2 out of all 4 divisions.

Pat Mycock

May 22, 2012
Do you have to be 12?
I am 42 but have been told I look young for my age.
Used to be good in goal at school and fancy getting back into it?
How much are the club paying per game and do you still provide oranges at half time. I used to love them.
My old manager, Mr Saville used to threaten to "pull me off" at half time if I did not play well. That usually spurred me on.
Let me know

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here