Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's going to Leeds?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Should take around 1,000, few hundred more as the ticket price is only £28.

More would probably go to Birmingham a couple of weeks after. Cheaper travel and closer to home.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Me and 4 others probably going, it's my birthday that day so hopefully a nice treat if we can get a win, again! :D

Theyorkshireseagull

Aug 31, 2011
Leeds
4 tickets booked. Leeds are hoping for a big crowd as home tickets are only £20 now that Ken Bates isn't at the helm. Let's hope Oscar's new style of flair silences them early doors. Wonder if the shit balotelli will be playing or still suspended?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
4 tickets booked. Leeds are hoping for a big crowd as home tickets are only £20 now that Ken Bates isn't at the helm. Let's hope Oscar's new style of flair silences them early doors. Wonder if the shit balotelli will be playing or still suspended?

Still suspended, shame as it would have been great to see him sent off again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ticket just ordered :) C'MON

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Me + 2

Tempted to hold off ordering for now, as got a much better seat by paying on the gate back in April

It's a shame the game's in August as would have liked to have the same atmosphere as last time

Andy Canine

May 30, 2013

I'll be there with the Yorkshire Seagull!!

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Me along with 5 others will be in attendance. Our last two visits to Elland Rd have gone well for the lads, so I'm hopeful of a good performance and result. Also meeting up with two old friends from my Leeds Poly' days before the game and can see this ending up a very messy and successful trip to Yorkshire!

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
I'll be there in the posh corporate bit , if there is such a thing at Elland Road , driving Friday afternoon will be on the lash after visiting supplier Friday evening with some Leeds season ticket holders , then again out in Leeds Saturday night celebrating the win :) with some Brighton fans .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can't make it as the better half has got me landscaping the garden but reckon there will be best part of 2k there.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
I know quite a few dirty dirty Leeds fans (and from Yorkshire) who I went with to watch us two seasons ago. I was in the away end (or should I say corner) and after the game they told me of the conversation from Leeds fans in their end. Can't do verbatim, but the general thought was that we sing pretty well, but why the f**k come all this way and sing about a crap team near Croydon. One line I do remember was 'they didn't even sing about us being poor'.

Can't make this season so please remind that Croydon is still an awful place and yes we do live in the beautiful south.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here