Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Cricket advice

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I love the 20/20 atmosphere , the general admission end £20 if pre booked seems the place to be for atmosphere with a mix of home and away fans , no deckchairs for the 20/20 games and you need to get there early for a front row seat .

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
It's a cracking day. Not much more than £10, you can also BYOB (officially it is 4 cans or a bottle of wine but I've never been checked on the way in for a Championship game.

I used to sit in the deckchairs at the North end of the ground as close to behind the bowlers arm as I could get but recently that has been usurped by sitting near the top of the new stand in the corner close to the old indoor nets/ Gilligan stand. You are as good as behind the bowlers arm at the South end with a decent elevated view.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yep it's pretty quiet normally. Yep you can and theirs nothing quite like the sea end.

It's a cracking day. Not much more than £10, you can also BYOB (officially it is 4 cans or a bottle of wine but I've never been checked on the way in for a Championship game.

I used to sit in the deckchairs at the North end of the ground as close to behind the bowlers arm as I could get but recently that has been usurped by sitting near the top of the new stand in the corner close to the old indoor nets/ Gilligan stand. You are as good as behind the bowlers arm at the South end with a decent elevated view.

This is for us members only; very comfortable before, during and after copious pints of Harveys from the JP bar in the Pavillion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here