Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town and their amazing crowds!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd rather have Crawley there than the procession of shìt nothing teams in the north west, who all seem to get utterly gash crowds. Accrington, Macclesfield, Fleetwood, Morecambe.

I don't mind the well established small teams in that region such as Rochdale and Bury, but would happily see one or two of those first 4 teams get relegated soon.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd rather have Crawley there than the procession of shìt nothing teams in the north west, who all seem to get utterly gash crowds. Accrington, Macclesfield, Fleetwood, Morecambe.

I don't mind the well established small teams in that region such as Rochdale and Bury, but would happily see one or two of those first 4 teams get relegated soon.

Macclesfield aren't in the league anymore...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what's the point of this thread? It was a friendly on the hottest day of the year and Crawley were going to play a "young side".

Not sure of the point you are trying to make?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
what's the point of this thread? It was a friendly on the hottest day of the year and Crawley were going to play a "young side".

Since when did Return of the Rev make sense? All of his threads are attention seeking.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
The point is the only other football league team in Sussex seem to have hit the ceiling ie their boom might turn into their bust,lets hope we don't become a victim of misreading the potential income of our club???

Blimey, the hot weather must be messing with you're mind.

You think Crawley might go bust and Brighton could be next because.......Crawley had less then 1400 for a pre season friendly.:clap2:

Oct 25, 2003
Blimey, the hot weather must be messing with you're mind.

You think Crawley might go bust and Brighton could be next because.......Crawley had less then 1400 for a pre season friendly.:clap2:

are you a crawley fan? if so, have you seen james stinson play in any of the friendlies so far? he played against milwall and ipswich at right back

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Oh come on, it's still 'silly season', Gus has gone, Poohgate is over and done with, and proper footie hasn't started yet, we've got to talk about something!

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
are you a crawley fan? if so, have you seen james stinson play in any of the friendlies so far? he played against milwall and ipswich at right back

I haven't been to any friendlies thus far.I know Ritchie Barker has been having a look at young players and trialists.

The player you speak of is from Oz and played for Sunshine coast fire,who are based in Queensland.
I heard he did ok,but to early to say if Ritchie Barker rates him enough I soppose.
We do need a right back! so I'm sure he will be given every chance to immpress.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
It was a pre-season friendly on the hottest weekend of the year and presumably not exactly cheap admission either. I think Crawley will stay up again this coming season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here