Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shirt sizes

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
Are the replica shirt sizes still messed up like the last one? I would like to buy the home and away kit but since I live in a different country, I don't want to spend a lot of money buying a large sized shirt and having it shipped here only to find out it is too small.

I recall that the last away shirt sizes were correctly labeled and the home shirts were two sizes too small (buy XXL if you needed a L shirt). Which ones should I get?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I didn't have any issues with my home shirt, I always wear an L and it fitted me perfectly.

D

Deleted member 18477

The last home shirt 2011/2013 fitted fine in my normal size of Medium...

Don't buy shirts very often but bought that one because it was the first home shirt at the Amex - although only wear it to play footy in. Don't like the material for any other occasion.

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
now i'm even more terrified of buying a shirt. I got my home shirt when I was in England in 2011, likely the first run of the home kits. I had to buy a XXL sized one. I typically wear large. Maybe they resolved it afterwards?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
With the new home shirt or the old one?

The shirt we've worn for the last two seasons, I got it when it came out and whilst it has a slim fit it's certainly the right size for me as an L.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Both shirts last seasons were the same. but yea you just needed to buy a size up from what you would with other manufacturers

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I wish they sold enormous fat hog sized replica shirts Errea are too small 5xl is like an English 2XL MEH !!!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I wish they sold enormous fat hog sized replica shirts Errea are too small 5xl is like an English 2XL MEH !!!

Why would you care? your shirt will be spending most of the season twirling around your head whilst the belly on the telly wobbles about in ecstasy.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Basically just admit you are fat and that you are not a large.

I find erra kits large and usually get a size down, but i guess it depends how you want to wear it as well, i doubt a tight shirt on a 18 stone man is going to look great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here