Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Law and Order back tonight.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A cracking series. Bradley Walsh is surprisingly a very decent actor. Any fans of this great show ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This programme is a sheer disgrace. It hangs around British TV like a ten tonne medallion, complete farce from script to production.

Disgusting programme. Walsh OUT.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This programme is a sheer disgrace. It hangs around British TV like a ten tonne medallion, complete farce from script to production.

Disgusting programme. Walsh OUT.

Don't sit on the fence !

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't sit on the fence !

I LOVE Law and Order Special Victims Unit, my favourite TV programme outside of sport and comedy... and our version of the original is a sickening shambles from top to bottom. Our version is soft, weak and atrocious. We don't do these things well. Too scared to write a powerful drama.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I LOVE Law and Order Special Victims Unit, my favourite TV programme outside of sport and comedy... and our version of the original is a sickening shambles from top to bottom. Our version is soft, weak and atrocious. We don't do these things well. Too scared to write a powerful drama.

They have covered very dark subjects since it started including rape and child murder, have you actually seen many episodes. It's the one police drama on the ITV that does cover the black subjects in some detail.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They have covered very dark subjects since it started including rape and child murder, have you actually seen many episodes. It's the one police drama on the ITV that does cover the black subjects in some detail.

I saw the first three. They had their chance. They threw it away with their ridiculous attempt at serious programming.

Others welcome to disagree, but my tastes are more serious and darker. Like Dexter. Top quality programming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here