Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite 3 Chinese take away dishes and the supplier.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chicken Satay Skewers, Singapore Vermicelli and a Lamb Curry. Food from the GODS courtesy of Valley Wok, Portslade the FINEST suppliers of top quality Chinese food.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
A hard one to chose just 3 but... Chicken Chow Mein, Sweet and Sour Pork and Chinese spare ribs... Jasmine, Shoreham. I bloody love a good Chinky.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well it says " oriental food " on the flyer so that is good enough for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A hard one to chose just 3 but... Chicken Chow Mein, Sweet and Sour Pork and Chinese spare ribs... Jasmine, Shoreham. I bloody love a good Chinky.

Same venue, king Prawns hong kong style, chinese chicken and barbeque spare ribs

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Due to my location I only ever really use the Golden Panda in Storrington, they do a very good salt and pepper king prawn, and a fine beef chow mein, the wife is quite partial to their chicken and cashews with yellow bean sauce. Also, their S&S Pork is yummy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont have it very often but when we do it is usually Special Chow Mein Chili Crispy beef and Prawns or chicken in Black bean sauce. There is no particular place that we go to get it as those in Haywards Heath area are all much of muchness and none better or worse than any others that I know of.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Chicken/ Green Pepper/ Black Bean Sauce
Shredded Duck
Lemon Chicken

at Willen Fish Bar (not a great deal of help there)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Salt and pepper chicken, Hunan sea style chicken and vegetarian spring rolls. All from the Fortune Inn at Goring.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The Emporer in Burgess Hill.

Kung Po Prawns
Sweet chilli crispy squid
Prawn toasts

Amongst other items.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I brought a Chinese girl home last night, and when she was sitting on the sofa, she smiled and asked me, 'What will it be?..', so I said, 'How about a sixty nine...', to which she groaned and said, 'I'm not cooking this time of night!...'

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Any recommendations for a good Chinese take away in Haywards Heath/Burgess Hill area as I find them all very similar nothing to chose between them.

Canton Kitchen is always decent - takeaway only
I got one delivered a few weeks back which was good, but can't remember the name of it as i just did a google search at the time - think it was china brasserie
just don't get Lily Palace/Lily House - their food is GRIM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here