Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New player inquest

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So much for the in-the-know sauce brigade - NSC OUT.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
We sign a new player and no one........ that's no one on here knew

WHAT IS GOING ON :glare:
People couldn't make up a rumour about him as they did even know he existed. I still don't understand how people get enjoyment out of saying we are going to sign someone even though they have no idea.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
those that were ITK obviously kept quiet about it, maybe the club is finally being a bit professional about these things now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm fairly sure Neecha said there was another player on the horizon maybe before Spain, when Upson signed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So much for the in-the-know sauce brigade - NSC OUT.

Well I had spicy chicken wings in our picnic on Sunday, so I had an incling that we were about to sign someone poultry related....so technically my sauce was worth it

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Honestly, who had heard of David Lopez or Calderon or Ulloa or Bridcutt before we actually signed them? Obviously we were linked with Ulloa for a while but I'm sure no one had heard of him before the rumours started.

So what, if you haven't heard of him?

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Honestly, who had heard of David Lopez or Calderon or Ulloa or Bridcutt before we actually signed them? Obviously we were linked with Ulloa for a while but I'm sure no one had heard of him before the rumours started.

So what, if you haven't heard of him?

I like it when you get someone like Bridcutt (who looked bobbins when he started with us) and help them turn into a great player.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
This is the way the club will Handel things from now on only info coming out will be via just club official web site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here