Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interview with Barcelona journalist who tips Oscar for Nou Camp job and Brighton for PL

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Caught up with Noelia Déniz Cabrera (Barcelona TV journalist and friend of Oscar who first revealed the link to Brighton) about what Seagulls fans can expect this season.

Thought it might be of interest to people on here.

CLICK HERE to read it.

She suggests there are plenty of people within Barca who would like to see him back there one day in charge of the front team, which has to be encouraging for us.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well, she says all the right things!

If he is so highly regarded at the Nou Camp then hopefully some exciting loans may be heading our way!

Thanks for the interview. :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, thanks for posting.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Interview with Barcelona journalist who tips Oscar for Nou Camp job and Brigh...

Can't take a women talking about football seriously. Where's the bloke love?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
An excellent and mouth watering piece.

I have a spanish colleague who supports Barcelona and when I told him that we had taken Oscar as coach he told me that we had got someone really good. That the Barcelona hirearchy saw Oscar as a really good coach and a possible Barca manager one day.

We just need to give him the tools to do the job.

Caught up with Noelia Déniz Cabrera (Barcelona TV journalist and friend of Oscar who first revealed the link to Brighton) about what Seagulls fans can expect this season.

Thought it might be of interest to people on here.

CLICK HERE to read it.

She suggests there are plenty of people within Barca who would like to see him back there one day in charge of the front team, which has to be encouraging for us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Great read. Thank you for that. Really pleased with OG appointment but we must strengthen the squad to have a proper crack at promotion to the PL.

SeagullJR

May 9, 2012
Good read. Hope she's right sounds like he is a very well liked and exciting manager. My expectations for next seasons just rose!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Apparently, when he and his brother played for Barca they were known as: "Los hermanos García." (The Brothers Garcia).

For some reason I think that sounds great. Maybe not quite as exotic if it had been The Brothers Neville...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Interview with Barcelona journalist who tips Oscar for Nou Camp job and Brighto

So when all the journos ask if he wants to manage Barca one day and he says yes, will this forum go into meltdown from the sensitive needy souls ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Who is she? Pics?

BLM94dwCQAM-mfS.jpg:medium

:love:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills