Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Corey Monteith

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The 31 year old star of Glee (Finn, the male lead) was found dead in a Vancouver hotel yesterday afternoon.

He had previously been to a substance abuse rehab clinic.

With the George Zimmerman decisin this is quite a depressing morning.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
Use to watch it before Sky decided to take it from e4.
Very sad news to hear, he'd been struggling with drugs for ages so...

p.s - you spelt Cory wrong

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So you know nothing at all about addiction, should have just said that

I know that only a tiny proportion of people are born with (maternal) addictions, that an equally small number become addicted to prescription medicines (not their fault) and that the rest are too thick to see the hazards of using recreational drugs.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I can assure you that this is not the case. An inability to stop or lack of support are what keep people addicted. No one has ever taken Heroin and considered it part of their 5-a-day.

Who mentioned getting off drugs? I am talking about being clever enough not to get on them.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I know that only a tiny proportion of people are born with (maternal) addictions, that an equally small number become addicted to prescription medicines (not their fault) and that the rest are too thick to see the hazards of using recreational drugs.

loads of people know the hazards of drugs and still take them.........like people know the hazard of climbing a ladder or standing on a chair........many people goto drugs from deep problems they feel they need to suppress.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
loads of people know the hazards of drugs and still take them.........like people know the hazard of climbing a ladder or standing on a chair........many people goto drugs from deep problems they feel they need to suppress.

So they are taking a gamble and if they loose, tuff luck.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just wondering how do you feel about depression, often related to addiction, is it just people feeling down or an illness like cancer or heart disease? How do you feel about millionaires and other very successful people, like TV stars who suffer from depression.

In your haste to put me down, you probably missed this bit

an equally small number become addicted to prescription medicines (not their fault)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here