Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Zimmerman not guilty.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Huge story over here in the states. Seeing the difference in coverage between Fox News & msnbc is remarkable. Fox are struggling to hide their delight & msnbc are clearly aghast at the verdict.
No way this is the end of the story I reckon.
(These are the only 2 news channels we are getting where I am, so not sure how CNN see it).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Fox cant contain itself,i swear even the moustache of Geraldo has gone erect.
I always thought given the laws in Florida Zimmerman would not be found guilty of second degree murder.
CNN are going down the road it was daft to prosecute him for murder and that Zimmerman was not able to be found guilty because of reasonable doubt but he is also definitely NOT innocent.......

American News is such a load of absolute cack sometimes.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Fox cant contain itself,i swear even the moustache of Geraldo has gone erect.
I always thought given the laws in Florida Zimmerman would not be found guilty of second degree murder.
CNN are going down the road it was daft to prosecute him for murder and that Zimmerman was not able to be found guilty because of reasonable doubt but he is also definitely NOT innocent.......

American News is such a load of absolute cack sometimes.

You're not wrong; the stuff that Geraldo is spouting is unbelievable.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It really is mind blowing. People on twitter highlighting that a black woman recently got sentenced to 20 years in prison for firing warning shots in the air (the warning was to an abusive husband, I believe).

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
America, you bunch of idiots.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Watching the defence team do the press conference after the trial was like seeing a manager & his assistant after a victorious Champions League Final.
If anything, they really fanned the flames of racial tension with their remarks.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here