Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR to send Adel Taaabt on loan next season

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
News just going along the Sky banner. Surely it would make more sense to sell him rather than loan him out, get a bit of much needed cash into their club and release a player who obviously does not want to be at their club.

Edit. Fat finger syndrome, Adel Taarabt.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

Could see him ending up at another shite "London" club.

A championship team loaning one of their best players to a Prem team? :lolol: quite funny when you think about it.

Could be right as nothing surprises me with QPR these days. Although they'd be better off loaning him abroad (get him out the English press) or selling him!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Maybe QPR feel the Championship is too poor for his sustained continuation of improvement. If they get promoted he stays refreshed at playing competitive football ready for another go at the top flight. Maybe they'll sell if they don't get promoted. Recalling him for a few months if they need extra options may also be an option towards the seasons close.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Maybe QPR feel the Championship is too poor for his sustained continuation of improvement. If they get promoted he stays refreshed at playing competitive football ready for another go at the top flight. Maybe they'll sell if they don't get promoted. Recalling him for a few months if they need extra options may also be an option towards the seasons close.
Maybe they're getting a bit pissed off with the baggage that he comes with. He was sent home from the pre-season trip to Devon earlier this week. Loaning him out because no-one's come in to buy him perhaps?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Yeah maybe. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. Attitude is poor and the talent is nothing to lose sleep over.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Yeah maybe. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. Attitude is poor and the talent is nothing to lose sleep over.
He frustrates me so much because on his day he's brilliant, a genuine talent. When he's not interested, no point him being there.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shirley they are saying they will loan because they know he's a bit difficult to sell, known attitude problem and probably substanital wages.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Would have thought a team in Europe or Turkey would be interested

maybe its a contractural thing: cant transfer list him, but say he's available to loan puts people on notice?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He frustrates me so much because on his day he's brilliant, a genuine talent. When he's not interested, no point him being there.

This. He's a glory hunter. You rarely see him pass to one of his fellow players. Scores one screamer every season. He has enough shots mind. He'll end up at Marseille or another club that is a stones throw away from his homeland.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
This. He's a glory hunter. You rarely see him pass to one of his fellow players. Scores one screamer every season. He has enough shots mind. He'll end up at Marseille or another club that is a stones throw away from his homeland.

Perhaps he could join up with monsieur Barton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here