Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dermot O Leary. Bad presenter?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One of the worst on the Radio I reckon. He trips and bumbles his way through interviews, often sounding like he is conducting the interview while looking for a set of lost keys. Never listens to their answers, cannot have a conversation just ploughs through his list while feebly trying to sound interested. To be fair his guests are pretty bloody dreary. Awful show.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Does he still have that segment where he plays something from an old 'Now....' album? Can't say as though I'm a fan, although I do find it quite amusing that he tries to champion up-and-coming music when his autumnal TV job could be said to be something of an antithesis to that attitude.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Does he still have that segment where he plays something from an old 'Now....' album? Can't say as though I'm a fan, although I do find it quite amusing that he tries to champion up-and-coming music when his autumnal TV job could be said to be something of an antithesis to that attitude.

Yes, think so. He lacks any personality. Dermot O Dreary.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Well, he's given Brighton one of the best fish restaurants* in the world. He deserves a Knighthood.

*I've never been there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The name of his restaurant puts me off. Makes me cringe. Also doesn't he host X Factor? How can that be considered good?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well, he's given Brighton one of the best fish restaurants* in the world. He deserves a Knighthood.

*I've never been there.

Except of course that apparently he's had very little to do with it. Word is that one mate of his provided the dosh, another the chef/cooking experience, whereas apparently he's not been much a famous face to provide the project with publicity. I'm sure he goes there occasionally but it's bullsh1t to think that it's all his baby.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Except of course that apparently he's had very little to do with it. Word is that one mate of his provided the dosh, another the chef/cooking experience, whereas apparently he's not been much a famous face to provide the project with publicity. I'm sure he goes there occasionally but it's bullsh1t to think that it's all his baby.

Majority shareholder apparently and a very nice restaurant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here