Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Old Car Tyres

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Anyone know anywhere in Brighton I can get rid of four old tyres? An ex-lodger has left them at our place and we're moving house soon so need to get rid. Dump won't take them.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone know anywhere in Brighton I can get rid of four old tyres? An ex-lodger has left them at our place and we're moving house soon so need to get rid. Dump won't take them.

Take them round to his new lodgings and leave them in the garden.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Whitehawk ? Find a house where there isn't a fridge or sofa in the front garden and they'll be pleased to have a garden ornament :thumbsup:

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009

Hack, bag and bin them. Job done.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Found an easier way. Left them on the wall outside the house with a note saying please take. Went to a BBQ at my brothers. Came home. All 4 gone. :thumbsup: :lolol:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Bugger! Wish I'd seen/thought of that before i got rid. That would have been perfect for the patio in our new house :facepalm:

the-world_s-top-10-best-uses-of-old-tyres-1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here