Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins Twitter

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
'Ready for my life to take a step in the right direction starting from today'

Hopefully on the way back, not on the way out!

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
It strange how some players manage to sail through thier careers without any serious injury yet others like Will spend thier time endlessly on treatment tables , its a shame for us and obviouly himself as from the few times ive seen him he certainly has a lot more to offer if he gets himself fit .

I wish him well and hope its the start of a very long spell in the squad not on the tratment table .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've always thought he would do well for us so fingers crossed that he's on the way to an excellent, injury free season.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Could maybe use a SHORT loan move, bang some in, then come into the squad firing. Also chance to show us he can stay fit and play 90+ mins a week? Surely if stays here he'll be on more like 15-20 a week?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Maybe he's been at the JoHo conference today?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've never really understood why Brighton fans are so positive about Hoskins who has been unluckywith injuries, but when fit, offered very little, yet so negative about Barnes and Wood who both scored oodles of goals for the club. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him do well but the guy gets so much unwarranted love it's bordering on sycophantic.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I've never really understood why Brighton fans are so positive about Hoskins who has been unluckywith injuries, but when fit, offered very little, yet so negative about Barnes and Wood who both scored oodles of goals for the club. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him do well but the guy gets so much unwarranted love it's bordering on sycophantic.

I think the more appropriate question isn't "Why does Hoskins get lots of love?" but should be "Why the hell do Barnes and CMS get so much abuse in comparison to Hoskins?"

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think the more appropriate question isn't "Why does Hoskins get lots of love?" but should be "Why the hell do Barnes and CMS get so much abuse in comparison to Hoskins?"

Fair point. I honestly think we've been spoilt with strikers in our recent history. Wood, CmS, Barnes, Murray, Zamora, Knight, ulloa, Forster... not a bad bunch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have liked what little I've seen of him but if he doesn't stay injury free for a prolonged period on this comeback, we should just get shot if any other team is happy to take a gamble on him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I do hope he can get a run of games. Just seeing his reaction to scoring against Newcastle was enough for me - you could tell how much it meant for him to get a goal.

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
I really hope that he can come back from injury and do well, he has never had a chance to shine with the amount of bizarre and unfortunate injuries he's had, and when he has been fit limited to sub appearances but when he has played shown a willingness to attack and play good football. Maybe he could be the one to achieve a successful strike partnership with Ulloa, where the likes of CMS and Barnes have shown promise but not much else apart from that.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
If he cuts in and hits it like he did against us then I'm all for him playing, think he's got a lot about him, think he will suit the way OG wants to play IMHO

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Missed 4 (FOUR) chances v Forest at home last year - 3 or which were golden. We destroyed them in that match, but Hoskins' poor play was just WOEFUL.

Hope we ship the BARN DOOR out once he recovers from his injury.

League 1 player at best for sure.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Missed 4 (FOUR) chances v Forest at home last year - 3 or which were golden. We destroyed them in that match, but Hoskins' poor play was just WOEFUL.

Hope we ship the BARN DOOR out once he recovers from his injury.

League 1 player at best for sure.

His favourite team, pretty much the same as CMS missed a hatful of chances against Posh, and Zamora manages to miss when shooting against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here