Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Argus

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Once again they use a photo that's out of date on their report about the new caterers-------------I'm seething:drink:-------------:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What's -------- the --------- point -------------- of --------------------- this?

The point is --------------The Argus prints a photo from our first season before all the added East Upper additions & the corners filled in-----several thousand people etc.
That is lazy journalism-------------I'm so sorry that I can't make it easier for you to understand.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Okay-------mate. -------- have you considered writing to your local MP ------?????-------- because this is obviously an extremely profound discontented inconvenience. ------------- bleh

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hopefully it won't disappoint... Oh wait...

@Luke93 you will soon get the hang of this posting lark---------------Its all banter---use a few:ohmy::eek::wink::drink:
That will give you a clue when you are getting the hump about tongue in cheek threads:dunce:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
@Luke93 you will soon get the hang of this posting lark---------------Its all banter---use a few:ohmy::eek::wink::drink:
That will give you a clue when you are getting the hump about tongue in cheek threads:dunce:

I'm not getting a hump bro ----- I'm not new to forum sites either ---------- you've been trolled since post one :p :drink:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm not getting a hump bro ----- I'm not new to forum sites either ---------- you've been trolled since post one :p :drink:

Shouldn't you be down the pub - or ain't you old enough.
I am happy to spend the evening with you bro------------what ever that means:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here