Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Romans in Southwick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Had a giggle about the promo on Sky last night about Sky showing 116 of the big Prem League games with the games featuring THE SCUM left in the background as an afterthought while prominence was given to fixtures involving Man United , Man City , Arsenal , Chelsea , Liverpool and Spurs. :smile:

My bros in law is innit around the pool table but as I slid around the table to get in the shot....hasten to add the chatting to the others that put themselves in the picture dismayed me somewhat as the young lads chatted aload of shite....obviously I'm a bit jealous n jutted!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

One of the adverts had an Albion fan standing in a field with Amex in background. He had one of the 'Skint' shirts on.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Anyone got a link to these ads? For some reason I don't seem to have seen one.

Had a giggle about the promo on Sky last night about Sky showing 116 of the big Prem League games with the games featuring THE SCUM left in the background as an afterthought while prominence was given to fixtures involving Man United , Man City , Arsenal , Chelsea , Liverpool and Spurs. :smile:

Have you tried sweet grapes? They're much nicer than sour ones :)

Am back after my 3 month ban for gloating,3 months! is it that long since our glorious victory at the Amex:clap::O
Amazing to smash you at home of the home of the happy clappers Jcl's with the useless Zaha doing the business in the most important rival game in history.

Was so sweet to be there that night and I will always cherish that special night no matter what happens next year in the prem,
Can we play you every week?

Oh incase Nsc mods want to ban me again, please remember its only banter, I have loads of Brighton fan mates, and have donated loads to remf and donated to other Nsc posters whom have asked for sponsors to raise money for various other charities.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Am back after my 3 month ban for gloating,3 months! is it that long since our glorious victory at the Amex:clap::O
Amazing to smash you at home of the home of the happy clappers Jcl's with the useless Zaha doing the business in the most important rival game in history.

Was so sweet to be there that night and I will always cherish that special night no matter what happens next year in the prem,

See you again in six months----------------------byeeee

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Oh incase Nsc mods want to ban me again, please remember its only banter, I have loads of Brighton fan mates, and have donated loads to remf and donated to other Nsc posters whom have asked for sponsors to raise money for various other charities.

2 months. You haven't been missed.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373810139.761647.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373810153.028099.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373810162.278257.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here