Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza's been on twitter again: Stephen Ireland

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
North Stand Chat ‏@NorthStandChat: We're hearing there may be something in the Stephen Ireland to #BHAFC whispers.

Sorry if fixtures

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Get the dead nan songs ready

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh dear. I have always thought he's a bit of a knob.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
He was one of my top picks in fantasy football a few years ago. Quite a few years ago. Would still do a job at Championship level though I would have thought.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not sure how to feel about this.

Undoubtedly he's played at a high level for a number of years, but never consistently over the course of a season it seems, and it appears he's slowly worked his way from the top to the bottom of the Premier League. Just seems to me that he could well be another one of those 'big future' youngsters who has it all too young, and slowly filters down into being a bit of a nothing player, see Michael Johnson and numerous others as a prime example.

He could be brilliant at this level, or it could be yet another drop on his seemingly continual decline down the leagues. Either way, he wouldn't be cheap.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm surprised that #Bozza is able to function at the moment, owing to the amount of Cider he claimed to have tasted yesterday evening.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

It's a no from me, based solely on this photo.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He was quality a few back for City but has certainly lost his way a bit. His apparent dickishness notwithstanding, I'd be happy if he signed for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here