Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls TV - vids, photos and stats of 1990/91 to 1996/97 in one place, neatly organised!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I am very pleased to let you you know of a big website update that I'm doing.

As many of you know, Seagulls TV is an Albion retro site that I started off three years ago to archive the video footage I had of Brighton during the glory years of 1976 to 1983. Since then, the site has expanded to include team photos, action shots, results, player profiles for each season. I then expanded the site to cover the period from 1970/71 to 1975/76.

Now, though, I've pieced together a substantial new section on Seagulls TV that covers the 1990s. So you can find videos of the matches against Liverpool, Millwall and Notts County in 1990/91, the win against Portsmouth in 1991/92, the cup clashes with Manchester United the following season, the Leicester matches of 1994/95, and the famous games vs Doncaster and Hereford in 1996/97. All lovingly organised season by season along with team photos and other bits and pieces for that season.

Over time, I will add some player profiles and more photos. (But in the meantime, I'm going to fill that gap of 1983/84 to 1989/90).

Just as I'm sure Hiney would say a similar thing with his scanning of programmes; for me to create this video archive has been a real labour of love, done for no financial incentive but for a love of Brighton & Hove Albion and a willingness to share its history with other supporters.

Thank you to all those who have shared their videos with me over the past three years. You are acknowledged on http://www.seagulls.tv

In the meantime, you can find this new 1990s section here. I hope you enjoy it and keep referring back to it when you recall those times. Or maybe, you started to follow the Albion after 1997. In which case, I hope the site helps to give a sense of what the club, players and ground were like back then.

I still can't believe that home kit we had in 1993/94!

Anyway, have a look, please!
Seagulls TV - the 1990s

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
You are a star and I love this site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here