Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion merchandise on your walls at home

gatwickseagull07

Jan 30, 2012
Exeter
I was just looking at albion stuff on eBay & came across a signed 2012/13 shirt starting at 99p gotta be worth watching to put on the wall. Any one else got albion stuff on the to annoy the misses, I know my girlfriend would not be impressed by it Lol

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I was just looking at albion stuff on eBay & came across a signed 2012/13 shirt starting at 99p gotta be worth watching to put on the wall. Any one else got albion stuff on the to annoy the misses, I know my girlfriend would not be impressed by it Lol

My wife won a signed Albion shirt and insisted I got it framed and hung on the wall, as Thunder Bolt says, change your girlfriend if she has a moan up.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Would anyone like a life size and signed Charlie Oatway poster?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373664447.805597.jpg

I have this. Signed by the 2001-02 Div 2 winning side, minus Junior Lewis.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I have our 2010/11 League One home shirt signed and framed, also my birth year's shirt signed 1992/1993. The missus gave me the latter so clearly I've got myself a winner!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

I should have framed my one of that shirt. Instead, I recently played football in it at Wish Park and the embossed lettering of Phoenix Brewery has come off! :down:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Got an aerial pic of The Goldstone with the programme and ticket from the last game, framed in the office, along with Stewart Weir's picture of Stuart Storer's goal (autographed). Also got a few important (to me) programmes on the wall in the downstairs bog. My programmes are all in a bookshelf in the office as well, as I've got a Withdean seat on a shelf in there as well. My boy has got the framed shirt I got when I sponsored Kerry Mayo's kit, up on his wall, along with some match-worn shirts.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My lads have some. Oldest has a signed framed picture of Calde on his desk, a penant, and a signed ball from his first ever match (the Stoke debacle at Withdean!). Youngest has the NPower 'Championships' card banner thing they gave away, on his bedroom door.

I'm allowed nothing on the lounge or bedroom walls, and yet my wife has this on the fridge!!!

image.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Quick spin around my room

* Mosaic & 4 Withdean trophies picture (both framed) on wall 1
* Skint Artist pic of first goal at Withdean & Brunos training top on wall 2
* Zamora montage picture (framed) , Ashley Barnes top from Yeovil match & various flags on wall 3
* Calendar & Signed Peter Ward picture on wall 4.

Also a signed , framed Zamora top elsewhere.

Kept it basic like.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'll soon have my new medium yellow away shirt on Ebay. I've only put it on once, and probably never will again. Always happens. Offers ?!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'll soon have my new medium yellow away shirt on Ebay. I've only put it on once, and probably never will again. Always happens. Offers ?!

Which yellow shirt? The Bukta, Adidas, Admiral or Errea one?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have various framed pictures people have bought me over the years, my copy of the Albion fan mosaic and the Amex opening day flag. They are all in my 'office' (spare bedroom) though, not anywhere else in the house.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No Albion stuff on the walls, although jnr bedroom is a shrine to all things Albion.

He has most of the free posters, his Donny flag and various Gully stickers about the walls.
Plus an 8ftx6ft generic stadium mural wall.

Although I do have this above the computer corner, (excuse the odd angle there was a lot of reflected light):-

Attachments

• WP_000126.jpg
    WP_000126.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 107

Smallest Potting has Gully Clock, Albion Curtains and duvet set. Unfortunately there isn't an Albion lampshade (yet?) so we have settled for a generic football shaped one that I keep bumping into. We have found a source of Seagull roundel stickers which will probably be in place shortly. She had her ears pierced today and chose blue studs "..because they are like Brighton colours"!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Smallest Potting has Gully Clock, Albion Curtains and duvet set. Unfortunately there isn't an Albion lampshade (yet?) so we have settled for a generic football shaped one that I keep bumping into. We have found a source of Seagull roundel stickers which will probably be in place shortly. She had her ears pierced today and chose blue studs "..because they are like Brighton colours"!

They used to exist - I had one just like the one in this thread

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?142787-Can-someone-date-my-BHA-lampshade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here