• Other (Please State)

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Extremely off topic.

This missus wants us to go camping this weekend, just the two of us.
Whenever I've been camping, it's been with the kids and/or mates.

I don't know if I'd be up for camping, just the two of us. I'd get bored within 20 minutes.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
We do, absolutely love it. If you need to be entertained, it's probably not for you, but if you're happy just chilling and, for a bit of excitement, listening to the radio and having too much red wine then enjoy....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Your missus is trying to tell you she wants some Al Fresco sex. She is bored of your sex life. She is offering you a chance to get her fanny tingling again. Take it with both hands son or lose her forever.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Hmmmmmm, reading between the lines and i'm sticking my neck out here because like we all know women are funny creatures. It sounds to me, don't take it as read, i've been known to have got things wrong before, but what she's asking you in a very roundabout way is that she want's a bit of anal.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hmmmmmm, reading between the lines and i'm sticking my neck out here because like we all know women are funny creatures. It sounds to me, don't take it as read, i've been known to have got things wrong before, but what she's asking you in a very roundabout way is that she want's a bit of anal.

Haha. Funny, that was my original thought.
I think I'll give it a miss this weekend and give her some beads to play with instead.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

she want's it in the bush(es)....:thumbsup: coax her down the bottom of the garden when the kids are in bed and wallop her pasty in...:thumbsup:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
camping with a woman is hell......they need about a million things.

with a bloke or kids - just take tent and sleeping bag.......with a woman the list is incredible, and you will get an earfull and moodyness for the 1 item that is not there.

not worth it.....will take an hour unpacking the car and getting everything nice etc..........

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
seems to be the thing you do when you have kids and pretend its as good as going abroad.

Rarely do you find someone who goes camping that wont argue the toss about it at any opportunity

Key word : Justification

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I went with my girlfriend for a night at Blackberry Farm in May. She booked it all up. It was a lovely warm evening- had our own fire with wood provided for a fiver. Visited the Bluebell railway during the day. Really enjoyable time. So yes- you can go with your other half camping.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I went with my girlfriend for a night at Blackberry Farm in May. She booked it all up. It was a lovely warm evening- had our own fire with wood provided for a fiver. Visited the Bluebell railway during the day. Really enjoyable time. So yes- you can go with your other half camping.

Are you Stonheam Park's wife?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I camp once a year with my wife at Glastonbury. To be honest I find it difficult: I never get a good night's sleep, everything is damp in the morning, at night it's cold and when sun rises the tent's an oven and I can never find anything I have previously put down. At Glasto it's a necessity but I would never do it any other time and certainly not for pleasure.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Myself and my fair lady head off most weekends during spring and summer for a spot of camping. It's always been fine, however I can get stressed when trying to erect a tent

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Myself and my fair lady head off most weekends during spring and summer for a spot of camping. It's always been fine, however I can get stressed when trying to erect a tent

Oh yes, I forgot about putting the tent up. Always ends up with an argument.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Oh yes, I forgot about putting the tent up. Always ends up with an argument.

So true. I had just got the hang of the old one and she has gone a bought a bigger one for this summer. Next week will be my first attempt, I will have flowers ready to say sorry for my chosen language aimed at her

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So true. I had just got the hang of the old one and she has gone a bought a bigger one for this summer. Next week will be my first attempt, I will have flowers ready to say sorry for my chosen language aimed at her

Good luck with the new tent!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here