Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone watching England ladies?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's not the best advert for the beautiful game.

:ffsparr:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
England 1- Spain 1.
I'm not watching but the score is on Twitter. Calderon has just been subbed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1-2 down now. It has been coming to be fair

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
2-2. Comedy defending

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its patronising right-on shit to be honest. They're certainly not showing it on any kind of merit or public interest. They're pushing it for reasons of fake equality and/or cheapness. Maybe they should take a leaf out of ITV's book. ITV4 viewings for Tour De France must be going through the roof.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The goalies in women's footy always seem to be the weak link.

Most goals I see in womens football are chips shots which the keeper is too short to save. The problems is you can't really shorten the goals without having to have specific pitches for womens football and that's just not viable. Although our keeper tonight has no excuse she was just terrible..

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Most goals I see in womens football are chips shots which the keeper is too short to save. The problems is you can't really shorten the goals without having to have specific pitches for womens football and that's just not viable. Although our keeper tonight has no excuse she was just terrible..

I wonder what the average height of men was when the laws of the game around the size of goals were created. Was it higher or lower than the average height of women now? Someone somewhere knows!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
total gash

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here