Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a job - Charlie's is available?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The successful candidate will have playing and coaching experience from the professional game in England.

So does Oscar want someone with experience of our (English / British) game? Has he realised that is the key gap in his current set up. The exact thing that our previous trio had.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I thought Oscars back up boys were joining him here.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Fair point!

Thought OG would want his own man like Gus wanted Tanno. He must have some input into who he works with. Not sure I would be happy with this if I was him. I don't know of this happening before seems a bit strange. Club seem to be getting too involved on the playing side now. How long before the board are picking the team and OG just trains the players.???

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So are the two guys who were with him at Maccabi Tel Aviv here? Juan Torrijo Navaro is a fitness coach so I guess this wouldn't be his role but what role has Ruben Martínez taken?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there anything to say they will appoint somebody who applies? So they are advertising Tanno s old job on their own website at no cost to them but keeps the legal eagles happy. How many suitable applicants read our website looking for a job.? In 4 weeks they say there were no suitable applicants so have appointed XX who OG actually wants.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Perhaps if BHA are following normal business practices they need to advertise the job properly and go thorough a 'normal' recruitment process.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I thought Oscars back up boys were joining him here.

Watching the Whitehawk warm up Juan Torrijo Navaro is doing the Matt (stretch) Miller job; who i would say looked a little redundant but i am sure will fit in - in time. Ruben Martinez was the "assistant coach" at Tel Aviv and when at Barcelona was tasked with :analysing specific video material of goalkeepers (his profession. SC), of the first team and of Barcelona's rivals. So I wonder if there is a gap between the cones and bibs of Charlie and the tactical know how of Tanno

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This all seems rather odd.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is there anything to say they will appoint somebody who applies? So they are advertising Tanno s old job on their own website at no cost to them but keeps the legal eagles happy. How many suitable applicants read our website looking for a job.? In 4 weeks they say there were no suitable applicants so have appointed XX who OG actually wants.

Perhaps if BHA are following normal business practices they need to advertise the job properly and go thorough a 'normal' recruitment process.

These posts echo my thoughts exactly.

I wonder if CO will send an application in...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here