Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hope the bars are open at the Amex today

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Just driven past the Amex and the car parks are jammed packed even the coach and bus terminus.
People queuing to get in. I don't know what the function is, but a good chance to make a few quid at the bar on a hot day like this, unless of course it is a alcoholics anonymous convention.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jehova Witnesses apparently

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Been to The Amex today to get the shirt for my son. All catering facilities open and lower concourse in all areas of the ground, lower tier seating in use by the looks of it.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Talking about the Amex being used during the off season, why is there no concert being held here this summer like fatboy slim last year? Thought we was allowed to hold one or two a year.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Well if they're serving Halibut, I hope it's good enough for Jehovah

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Talking about the Amex being used during the off season, why is there no concert being held here this summer like fatboy slim last year? Thought we was allowed to hold one or two a year.

Can't see many other concerts happening after the transport issue. Fat boy slim did everything to work around it would other people bother???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yeah it's JW's, one of the guy's at the stadium said they were expecting 20,000 people over the next 3 days.

Looked like the entrance to the ESU was open as well, all the concourse concession stands were open, dont know if beer was available though or just tea and coffee.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I was up at the offices at AITC today. Around the stadium was packed. Had a look at what was going on inside and they were using most of the West Stand for seating. There was lots of merchandise being brought from the club shop too. Good business for the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here