Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE transfer NEWS*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I haven't BEAN to the CLIFTONVILLE since they INSISTED I wore a SHIRT and no NAKEDNESS was allowed but my SAUCE texted me to SAY get down THEIR this morning AS he had SOME MASSIVE transfer NEWS.

I was WOLFING down my LARGE Full English with EXTRA sausage FULLY clothed when MY sauce ARRIVED breathless WITH excitement. HE said GETTING a FIVER out of Dick Tight's WALLET is EASIER than getting info out of the CLUB these days and NOT to repeat WHAT he says anywhere.

I ASKED him what the MASSIVE transfer news WAS and he said to KEEP it under MY hat but MATTHEW Upson was going to SING by the end of the WEEK. I nearly FELL off my CHAIR with shock as I didn't SEE that one HAPPENING but if my SAUCE says it is then IT will be TRUE as he has NEVER let me down YET.

I tried to PROBE my SAUCE with some TIT bits about VINCENTE or Oscar BUT he said OSCAR has still to SPEAK a single word at the CLUB and COMMUNICATES by winking if HE likes WHAT he sees.

With that SHOCKER my SAUCE slipped out into the THRONGING masses of George ST whilst I CAME over all QUEER with the EXCITEMENT of it all.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Replying to your own thread with your other 'character' is a little desperate.

Here's The Smiths

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Good to have you back on form although I think I was the first to break the news about Upson's vocal efforts.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I haven't BEAN to the CLIFTONVILLE since they INSISTED I wore a SHIRT and no NAKEDNESS was allowed but my SAUCE texted me to SAY get down THEIR this morning AS he had SOME MASSIVE transfer NEWS.

I was WOLFING down my LARGE Full English with EXTRA sausage FULLY clothed when MY sauce ARRIVED breathless WITH excitement. HE said GETTING a FIVER out of Dick Tight's WALLET is EASIER than getting info out of the CLUB these days and NOT to repeat WHAT he says anywhere.

I ASKED him what the MASSIVE transfer news WAS and he said to KEEP it under MY hat but MATTHEW Upson was going to SING by the end of the WEEK. I nearly FELL off my CHAIR with shock as I didn't SEE that one HAPPENING but if my SAUCE says it is then IT will be TRUE as he has NEVER let me down YET.

I tried to PROBE my SAUCE with some TIT bits about VINCENTE or Oscar BUT he said OSCAR has still to SPEAK a single word at the CLUB and COMMUNICATES by winking if HE likes WHAT he sees.

With that SHOCKER my SAUCE slipped out into the THRONGING masses of George ST whilst I CAME over all QUEER with the EXCITEMENT of it all.

There's a bus to the Outer Hebrides in about half an hour. GET ON IT.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I just don't get it. I can appreciate that other people find these posts/the 'character' funny but for the life of me I can't figure out why (much like '2 Broke Girls' or 'Mrs Brown's Boys'). What am I missing (yes, 'sense of humour', well done...)?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just don't get it. I can appreciate that other people find these posts/the 'character' funny but for the life of me I can't figure out why (much like '2 Broke Girls' or 'Mrs Brown's Boys'). What am I missing (yes, 'sense of humour', well done...)?

A NSC institution I think.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Once you get him, it becomes funny. It's a weird thing. I like to imagine Ernest as a little like the banker in Deal or No Deal.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Don't look at the thread then?

I didn't slate it nor did I criticise, I'm just curious as to what people find funny, that's all.

Fully aware it's a long standing NSC thing, which wouldn't be the case if it wasn't appreciated.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

This nearly made me SPURT my morning COFFEE all over my LAPTOP.

Nice work, Enrest.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
I am my own Girl, however, ARS action is always appreciated.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
I didn't slate it nor did I criticise, I'm just curious as to what people find funny, that's all.

Fully aware it's a long standing NSC thing, which wouldn't be the case if it wasn't appreciated.

Being quite new to NSC I get where you're coming from, but getting owned by Ernest on a thread about Gary Megson taking over Poyet you begin to realise this is just taking the mick out of all the crap papers throw at us each day... harmless fun :)

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

I've been reading this toilet for years and like you I don't find it funny in the slightest, but then I don't suppose people find Jim Davidson or Billy Connolly funny either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here