Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JOHO's.........

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Well the Jehovah's Witness's are all at the Amex today! Good bit of money making by the club as I'm sure it's not cheap to hire out the whole stadium!

Wonder what the costs are and what other non footballing events they can try and make more money from?

Shame they don't drink really!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Well the Jehovah's Witness's are all at the Amex today! Good bit of money making by the club as I'm sure it's not cheap to hire out the whole stadium!

Wonder what the costs are and what other non footballing events they can try and make more money from?

Hope they don't damage the pitch!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Hope they don't damage the pitch!

I did a stadium tour on Monday and it was very, very clear we should not go on the pitch. I would imagine they will be guarding it with machine gun emplacements and Dog Patrols.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who said they don't drink?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Rumour has it , we're not letting them in, we're keeping them talking on the doorstep and keep trying to hand them leaflets

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

Oh they drink alright!!

Not at a convention though, That would be a bit like having a licenced bar at the back of a church.

They had it at The Amex last year as well, apparently it was hailed as a big success by both parties hence the return this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here