Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will Gus lodge his appeal?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Whole process should be about 3 weeks including hearing and decision. Normally have 7 days to appeal in writing and hearings follow thereafter. Should be over soon.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Whole process should be about 3 weeks including hearing and decision. Normally have 7 days to appeal in writing and hearings follow thereafter. Should be over soon.

Oh good. It will be a relief to be be 'free' again...!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We won't be told anyone. I'd bet he already has

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I don't think anyone knows exactly what the timescales for appeal are in the clubs internal procedure.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Tony Bloom in his interview said could take up to 3 weeks re appeal... I suppose once completed og will become official manager, back room staff officially introduced and normality will resume..

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Tony Bloom in his interview said could take up to 3 weeks re appeal... I suppose once completed og will become official manager, back room staff officially introduced and normality will resume..

Remember same, I believe he meant 3 weeks for whole process, as I said most companies give 7 days for written appeal

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I thought it was mentioned that he has 3 weeks to appeal, meaning he has to lodge his appeal sometime within the first 3 weeks and then the whole process starts from then.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I would imaging the first we will hear about it will be when the club announce that the appeal was unsuccessful. (Assuming of course he does not win the appeal in which case it will be when they say following a successful appeal he as left the club by mutual consent or we have paid him off).

Would also imagine the lack of signings at the moment is linked to this since the playing budget will be linked to the outcome of the appeal.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought he had 3 weeks from his dismissal date...

This is an extraordinary amount of time. In the Civil Service, a major employer, we would have only a week in which to appeal. 3 weeks, if true, is a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here