Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Myra Hindley and Ian Brady Documentary

theboybilly

I read an article about the tape of poor little Lesley Ann Downey's ordeal at the hands of these two. Grown men wept in court at the sound of her pleading. I don't for one minute think they'd broadcast it but I don't want to hear any reference to it in that programme. I feel so ashamed that I can so easily put it to one side as it were, but that article keeps coming back every time Brady makes the news now.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I read an article about the tape of poor little Lesley Ann Downey's ordeal at the hands of these two. Grown men wept in court at the sound of her pleading. I don't for one minute think they'd broadcast it but I don't want to hear any reference to it in that programme. I feel so ashamed that I can so easily put it to one side as it were, but that article keeps coming back every time Brady makes the news now.

They didn't play the tape thankfully, apparently it was destroyed after the trial and never heard again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
always very upsetting I forgot it was on but probably would not have watched it anyway these programmes are extremely tedious keep bring the subject up whenever they can

believe me there are some in prison as bad if not worse than they were

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No one needs to read the tape at all but if you have read any of the transcripts to the Marquis De Sade's book 120 days of 'Sodom' you'll have some idea. It was one of Brady's favourite books apparently and it's horrendous. History lessons sometimes make your eyes open!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here