Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Android app/game recommendations

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This might be known to most already, but - Alchemy - very fun and creative game, you start with air, earth, fire and water, combining elements to make new ones. Lots of fun, some creations are intuitive and others require some lateral thinking.

Any one else have any gems they can recommend?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It has its own thread already but New Star Soccer is the way to go, it's not particularly hard but it's a real time sink/battery killer.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Any Kairosoft game. I like Beastie Bay (like Pokemon but not as in depth), Pocket League Soccer, Grand Prix Story, Game Dev Story. Take your pic.

Slingshot Racing is also excellent for a hand held game.

If you've ever played and enjoyed Pandemic online, Plague Inc is the best rip off version on Android. You create a virus and then have to manipulate it to try and get it to spread scross every country, wiping out civilisation. Addictive as hell.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Flick Golf. Free via Aptoide

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wordsmith. Basically online Scrabble, but its digital CRACK I tells ya. Just ask @BarrelofFun or El Pres.

Oh, and I've just started playing Draw Something, a silly guess-the-doodle game kind of Pictionary style but with an anagram element. I draw like a 2 year old on my phone screen, but I'm regularly playing someone who plays this game on an iPad, and their doodles are always a work of bloody art. Put mine to shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here